Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's been awhile...

It's been awhile since my last post; just over a month. Soon after I created this blog, I suffered the dreaded nerve impingement in my neck. It was absolutely miserable and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Without getting into all of the details, I finally received a correct diagnosis. Five bouts of neck traction, anti-inflammatory medication and rehabilitative exercises have me back on track.

As I said in my initial post, my intentions are to post here frequently regarding fitness for golf. I'll be posting regurlarly on the Boot Camps that I am running, various articles I have written, golf-specific fitness tips and various other topics. If you read the August issue of Golf Digest that had the health survey, you know there are other issues golfers have to deal with. These other issues as they relate to diet, fitness, health and exercise are the "various other topics" I will be covering.

No comments: